Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thing 20: Recess

After a flurry of postings, this assignment is truly a break. It allows me to reflect. The question is not what I learned the most about, but what was most fun and engaging. Adult learners are not all that different from 10 yr. olds...they want to have fun. If I had a great experience with a 23 thing tool, I'm hoping my students will find it likewise.

Will use as a teacher librarian for professional use (including PD for teachers)
  • Feedly
  • all the great blogs and newsreads I've added to Feedly
  • Facebook (some of the greatest library pics come from there)
  • Flickr and its common share 
  • Video-sharing

Will use as teacher librarian to collaborate with K-5 classroom teacher and lessons
  • Kidblog
  • Photostory
  • Prezi
  • Glogster

On my docket to learn more about:
  • Voki
  • Mashups
  • Edmodo
  • Twitter and Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment