Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thing 19: Mashups

This assignment was hard. The wiki I was using to conduct my searches in this area had many linked sites, but they were either dropped or so filled with advertisements that I couldn't navigate my way through. Luckily I found this blog entry on my Feedly

Mashable-13 Fantastic & Fun Image Generators. http://mashable.com/2009/08/22/image-generators/

I chose to investigate tuxpi.com. photo editor. It allows the user to upload a photo and then adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and hue to make a photo 'perfect'. User can then download to their computer files or publish. Other adjuncts which I haven't investigated on tuxpi are making posters, collages and stamps with the photos.


So, with tuxpi I used the above photo of my youngest grandson's b-day pic (with his brother) and transformed it into this:



Just kidding- both pics were altered by tuxpi.com's photo editor.

1 comment: